Have you ever experienced any of these common complaints when working with your current CPA or accounting firm?
- They don’t check on my needs regularly
- Their staff are unresponsive and difficult to reach
- I’m being charged too much for the value I am receiving
- They don’t keep me up to date on regulations that directly affected me
- They don’t offer the types of specialty I needed
- They operate inefficiently
- They seem to have a lot of turnover and have difficulty recruiting and retaining talented employees
- My taxes seemed to be higher than they should
If even one of these issues sounds familiar, it might be time for you to make a change. Sure, taxes and accounting are complicated, but they don’t have to be a headache—and working with a financial professional should give you peace of mind, not questions and doubts.
DZH Phillips offers uncommon solutions to individuals and organizations seeking tax and financial services that go beyond compliance and accounting. We are known for our proactive approach to planning, the knowledge and expertise of our professional staff, and our ability to handle even the most complex financial situations.
We represent more than 1,200 clients consisting of individuals, nonprofit organizations, and privately-held businesses, spanning a variety of industries from community service organizations to construction companies. We are proud of the successful relationships we’ve built with our clients: the majority have been with us for several years and trust us with their most specialized and complex transactions.
Our greatest compliment is a client referral. And, with most of our new business generated this way, we’re glad to know that our reputation is as solid as our firm is strong.
From client satisfaction surveys and Client C.A.R.E. meetings, we know that our clients:
- Recognize us as trusted advisors first and CPAs second. Today’s clients want more from their CPA: they want a relationship that facilitates tax planning strategies, and estate planning advice. Perhaps more than anything else, we are proud of our reputation as trusted advisors and our ability to bring clients a full suite of financial services
- Say that we address their fundamental business concerns and individual issues
- Describe our partners and staff as easy to reach and responsive
- Regard our advice as authoritative
- Appreciate that our staff are active in their profession, keep up with changing regulations, and ensure that our clients up to date on regulations that directly impact them
- Report our work as accurate and timely
- Support a platform that leverages technology to drive success. Clients appreciate our movement toward “anytime” communication through continual improvements such as document management systems, integrated tax and accounting suites and compliance solutions, knowledge management systems, and client portals
- Receive excellent value and reasonable cost for services. We know that clients are more focused on cost than ever before and, therefore, more sensitive to pricing issues. In response, the firm has improved productivity and efficiency in an effort to demonstrate value at every point of service